Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Day Eight. Saved by eBay.

Still felt very blech about myself in dresses after yesterday. Feeling that I'm in such bad shape, I shouldn't bother caring, etc etc. Post arrived, including a dress I got on eBay for 49p. I LURVE it. Big poofy foofy skirt with netting and petticoat sewn in underneath. Ditsy floral print and FUN. Chucked a cardi and belt on and slipped into some bargainous (also eBay) heels and felt a LOT better about things.

With no tights it got a bit chilly even just around the house, so I left my 3/4 leggings on for a bit. Very Shabby, not so Chic.

Dress - eBay - dunno where from, label cut out. Looks Primark-y though.
Cardi - eBay
Belt - eBay (see a theme here?)
Leggings - H&M
Shoes - Clarks
Necklace - Snuggle n Snooze

Way too snowy to go out like that though. The chances of slipping on the ice (again) and landing on my bum was silly high in those heels too. So I went and dug out some wooly tights and yeti boots.


Hat & Tights both H&M
Boots - Ella

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous! You are truly beautiful, at any size, Joy. Your face and body and spirit are GORGEOUS and I love your new dress. What a bargain!

    ReplyDelete