Saturday, 4 December 2010

Day Four - skirts and shovels.

Dress, skirt, dress, skirt...

First time I've EVER worn a skirt to an interview before. Granted, this was a phone interview, for a temp job next spring.. but I was stood in my garden, with a cuppa in one hand chattering away about my availability while wearing heels and a skirt. Odd. Just odd.

Went by car, (eeek) to do our 4 days late weekly shop. Had to shovel the car out as my dad tried to get into our drive (sooo not happening yet) and then had the fun, fun experience of navigating Sainsburys slushy icy carpark with a heavy wonky-wheeled trolley.

At least my skirt got lots of swishing time in as I jumped over puddles and zipped about the aisles. ;)


Scarf - M&S
Hoody - New Look
Top - H&M
Skirt - Primark
Tights - ?? but they are very thick, I love them.
Boots - Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment