Sunday, 19 December 2010

Day Nineteen - Wedding dress day

It's been over 7 years since I fit into this dress. I was a teeny size 8, 19 years old, and pre 4 kids. Still, Dressember said put it on, so I with some tape, safety pins and a shawl to cover my handiwork, it's on!

Slideshow






Fun day. Fun, fun day. Knew there was no way I'd fit into it - yay for ribbon and pins, eh? After getting these shots, and some mild frostbite in the shoes, I changed into my actual day 19 dress. Turquoise makes Sunday cheery, yes it does.



Dress - Laura Lees for Topshop
Shawl - Primark
3/4 lengths - H&M
Shoes - Topshop

1 comment:

  1. I am so getting my wedding dress out today. I have not worn it, or even looked at in in person, since 2001. I don't have any lovely snow in which to photograph though.

    ReplyDelete