Thursday, 6 December 2012

6 - staying indoors, wearing wellies.

My goodness me, I am getting old. Woke up and dragged myself to the bathroom to shower. Decided on a not-so-loved dress for today, as I wasn't planning on going anywhere but the gym..

Love watching the girls pick their dresses. Not sure whether/what their criteria are each day, but once they've decided, that's it done.

(l-r)   Maya Dress - Nomads, Boots - M&S
Anya Dress & Boots - M&S
It was so, so cold. The rain and last of the melting slushy snow didn't help. Really struggled to feel awake/warm all day, until I found a lovely shawl. Chucked on my wellies and managed the herculean task of fetching in the bins from outdoors just before dinner. Brrr.

Dress - Primark
Shawl - H&M
Tights - mytights.com
Boots - Peter Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment