Thursday, 20 December 2012

Oddball day

As I was clearing up after breakfast I saw a post on a friends' facebook wall, sharing a status from Lush -

Special treat alert! If today, you and more than four friends come in store and sing 'we wish you a merry christmas' as loud as can be, there will be prizes galore for you...

and so to Covent Garden we went...

and met a Moomin! (as well as flashmobbing Lush - all 13 of us ^_^ and getting freebie Chrimbo soaps)


kids were tired once we were home, but the girls hadn't forgotten to dressember, so I took a photo while they were giving their torts some dandelion they'd found on the way back...

Maya - Dress - Vertbaudet, Belt & Trousers - H&M
Anya - Dress - Nomads

I'd wondered if/when I'd wear this dress, cannot even remember where/when I got it. It's a bit, odd. I like it, but it looks a bit like a few bags have been sewn together. Ha!
The bizarreness of today seemed a good a time as any though, and I desperately wanted to wear some skinny jeans under my dress it was so wet when we were going out. I stayed comfy all day :) May have to really embrace the madness and find some mustard tights for it :p


No comments:

Post a Comment