Saturday, 22 December 2012

Wedding dress Saturday

Not going to fit into my actual wedding dress, being 4 stone heavier than I was then! I found a bargain Cherlone dress on eBay, and decided to grab it for today (then I don't know WHEN I'll wear it, maybe sell it on for a bargainous price ^_^)

Maya & Anya - Dresses - BHS, Shoes - Crocs.
Dress & shawl - Cherlone, Parasol - handmade lace from market. Headbands - Accessorise.

The girls often wear these dresses. They have a box downstairs with bridesmaids dresses and froofy tutus that they can dress up in - had to find and wash these ready for today. They were bridesmaids for my sister in May 2011 wearing these, and the headbands were from being bridesmaids at my sister-in-law's wedding in April this year.
So this is a normal sight .....


Under my non-actual-wedding dress, I wore the petticoat and shoes that I wore as maid of honour at my sisters' wedding...

Shoes - Irregular Choice. Petticoat - Hell Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment